Our always-on SDK was the first to market and provides the ability harness both active and passive location signals from your app users with minimal battery usage.
What is a Location SDK?
A powerful signal of intent
- An SDK is a piece of software that runs inside mobile apps and allows for the detection of location signals
- It is always-on and running in the background of an app (when enabled by the user)
- SDKs can be used in conjunction with beacons to provide more granular location insights to power a multitude of use cases
How Can You Apply Our Location SDK to Support Your Business Needs?
- Understand your shopper’s context, preferences, and real-world movement to better service and build loyalty.
- Geofence your stores and competitor stores to deliver personalized offers
- Use beacons to track aisle/dept traffic and determine length of stay and frequency of visits
- Create BOPIS efficiencies for customers and staff such as contactless/curbside pickup
- Track visitation peaks and lulls (day of week, time of day)
- Send customers a reminder to redeem their loyalty points while at the checkout counter.
- Geofence your establishments and competitor establishments and send coupon notifications to incentivize customers to stop in.
- Highlight special menu offerings by day part and/or weather to encourage visitation
- Send personalized messages to Rewards program members to increase engagement and drive loyalty
- Increase operational efficiencies for drive-thru or curbside pickup via beacons
- Identify when VIP’s arrive to better service them
- Greet guests by name when they enter the lobby
- Send personalized messages to Rewards program members based on visitation patterns
- Promote hotel bar / restaurant with special offers, new menu items, and special events
- Notify guests of shuttle whereabouts when they arrive at the airport
- Geofence auto dealerships, real estate offices, shopping centers, etc. to push financing offers
- Understand the customer’s journey inside and outside of your branch
- Improve customer experience upon arrival at your branch by greeting customers by name
- Promote sponsored events by sending location-triggered messages when customers are nearby
- Drive revenue through in-stadium push messages around special offers (apparel, food/beverages).
- Enhance customer experience by delivering fans’ in-app orders directly to their seat.
- Track dwell times at ticket booths, concession stands, bathrooms, etc. to streamline logistics.
- Extend partner messaging to fans as they walk by in-stadium ads on walls or other signage.
GIMBAL LOCATION SDK
Gimbal’s On-the-Way SDK
A Real-time solution that simplifies the order & Pickup Experience
An enhanced version of our Location SDK for brands looking to seemlessly integrate their curbside pickup and drive-thru experiences. New features include Order mode & Arrival mode built to capture real-time order information and track customer whereabouts.