Unlock the power of location
TO ENGAGE YOUR SHOPPERS
Your Shopping List of Strategies and Insights
Shoppers come to expect experiences that are catered to them. How can retailers understand a shopper’s context, preferences, and real-world movement to better service and build loyalty?
- Geofence your stores and competitor stores to deliver personalized offers
- Use beacons to track aisle/dept traffic and determine length of stay and frequency of visits
- Target customers with complementary product ads based on aisle/shelf insights
- Track visitation peaks and lulls (day of week, time of day)
- Understand traffic patterns within stores to help with logistics (i.e. displays, flow between departments)
- Create BOPIS efficiencies for customers and staff such as contactless/curbside pickup
- Send upsell/cross-sell messaging when customer arrives
- Trigger in-app messages such as product info when customers are shopping in store
- Send customers reminders to use retail credit card while making an in-store purchase
- Use location analytics to drive online sales via push messages as a follow-up to store visit.
More apps trust Gimbal for location intelligence than other Location SDK providers
As measured by total apps with the Gimbal SDK by MightySignal in 2020
Augment your omnichannel strategy by harnessing the power of always-on location data
Macro & Micro-Location
Only solution provider with built in-house software and hardware technology to measure visitation with precision – from store entrance down to the shelf
Security & Quality
Grade A security rating by McAfee, EU-US Privacy-Shield certified, GDPR & CCPA compliant, SDK optimized to reduce battery drain
mean to your bottom line?
“In the omnichannel environment, physical stores will continue to play a role.” – Dana Telsey, CEO, Telsey Advisory Group
Transform the Retail Experience
From in-store to online, complete the consumer journey from message to purchase.