Unlock the power of location
TO ENGAGE YOUR DINERS
A Full Menu of Strategies and Insights
Diners come to expect experiences that are catered to them. How can restaurants understand a diner’s context, preferences, and real-world movement to better service and build loyalty?
- Send customers a reminder to redeem their loyalty points while at the checkout counter
- Geofence your establishments and competitor establishments and send coupon notifications to incentivize customers to stop in
- Highlight special menu offerings by day part and/or weather to encourage visitation
- Send personalized messages to Rewards program members to increase engagement and drive loyalty
- Increase operational efficiencies for drive-thru or curbside pickup via beacons
- Upsell customers with BOGO offers when leaving sporting event, concert, or other activity
- Align customer preferences around special events to personalize offerings
- Promote cross-sell opportunities and increase the likelihood for larger order sizes
- Tie in “order-ahead” app functionality with location
WHEN FRICTIONLESS PICKUP MATTERS
No Delay, On-the-Way SDK
Simplify the pickup experience
Order fulfillment is all about efficiency, speed, and convenience. From ETA updates to automated customer pickup instructions, Gimbal’s On-the-Way SDK is here to help you perfect the drive-thru and curbside experience.
More apps trust Gimbal for location intelligence than other Location SDK providers
As measured by total apps with the Gimbal SDK by MightySignal in 2020
Augment your omnichannel strategy by harnessing the power of always-on location data
Macro & Micro-Location
Only solution provider with built in-house software and hardware technology to measure visitation with precision – from store entrance down to the shelf
Security & Quality
Grade A security rating by McAfee, EU-US Privacy-Shield certified, GDPR & CCPA compliant, SDK optimized to reduce battery drain
mean to your bottom line?
“Omnichannel communications are the foundation of our customer engagement strategy, where we aim to build personalized relationships with our loyal customers by interacting at the moments that matter.” – Stephanie Meltzer-Paul, VP, Digital and Loyalty, Dunkin’
Create a Recipe for Success
From dine-in to drive-thru, complete the diner’s journey from message to purchase.